Our team had so much fun sharing the love of food and inspiring business success at HORECA Kuwait 2020. With more than 8000 trade visitors, it was the perfect platform to showcase our products.
- Supervising inventory control procedure & documentation of stock movement during the shift operation
- Following WMS procedure for inbound & outbound transactions
- Following Quality, Safety & Security requirements during shift operation, as well as monitoring and recording any deviations of the same.
- Maintaining the warehouse cleaning standards
- Coaching and training the warehouse operatives
- Updating Warehouse shift operation reports
- Checking compliance of pick list, load sheet, invoices, receiving report / store receipt voucher vs purchase order or advance shipping note
- Initiating all transactions using WMS documents only and this has to be monitored, reported and corrected upon deviations or problems
- Assuring put-away strategy is being followed and all pallet are stored in their proper locations.
- Executing replenishment as per system attributes.
- Providing standard training and awareness program to shift staff – on the job training and class room training.
- Updating Shift supervisor report, stock problem reports, accident report, quality complaint of products received and stored reports, storage occupancy report, pallet-movements report & operators performance report.
- Monitoring the performance of direct subordinates; provide training and coaching.
- Allocating work to subordinates and ensuring that subordinates are aware and familiar with assigned tasks and responsibilities.
- Evaluating subordinates performance, and making sure training is provided accordingly.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role preferably in food/ distribution sector
- Previous experience with Warehouse Management Systems ( i.e.: Exceed, Manhattan, SAP & Oracle…etc)
- MS Office
- Inventory Management
- Operational Management
- P&L Analysis
- GPS Tracking System knowledge
- Ramp- up operations
- Transportation Management
- Shrink Management
- Strategic Planning
- Project Planning
- Crisis Management
- Initiative/ proactive