Our team had so much fun sharing the love of food and inspiring business success at HORECA Kuwait 2020. With more than 8000 trade visitors, it was the perfect platform to showcase our products.
- Achieving budgeted sales volume and margin by distributing the right products and quantities to customers’ at the right time.
- Achieving distribution targets as per the MSL and distribution matrix.
- Ensuring the journey plan and customer coverage has achieved in the assigned route / area.
- Ensuring product quality and freshness is maintained by adhering to date code policy, correct product handling and cold chain management practices while reporting any customer product complaints immediately to his sales supervisor.
- Ensuring effective maintenance of cash accounts by adhering to company’s policy.
- Reviewing daily sales performance and market changes with his sales supervisor by actively participating in the day end review.
- Ensuring accurate stock movement by verifying receipts and delivery of stocks, in accordance with the stock controller and shopkeepers respectively.
- Maintaining high standards of sales ethics and acceptable level of personal grooming and hygiene.
- Ensuring optimum use of company equipment (like sales van, HHT & Printer, fridges) by adhering to recommended procedures, practices and reporting any problems that may arise from usage to the workshop supervisor and his sales supervisor.
- Exploring and developing new business in his route while continuously assessing sales performance of the existing customers to improve services level.
- Practicing safe driving by following rules of the road while ensuring adherence to all company safety practices and policies
- 2 years relevant van sales experience in FMCG industry, preferably chilled or frozen food.
- Good command of English/ Arabic
- Proficient with MS Office
- Previous experience with Handheld sales devices
- Very good knowledge of routes in the location of work
- Holds a valid driver’s license
- Good negotiation skills
- Good communication skills
- Client relationship management