Our team had so much fun sharing the love of food and inspiring business success at HORECA Kuwait 2020. With more than 8000 trade visitors, it was the perfect platform to showcase our products.
- Planning daily customers’ visits schedule, and ensure regular visits are conducted, aiming at maximizing sales performance.
- Tracking, maintaining and updating customers list, visits briefs, history and feedback to assist in sales planning and forecasting.
- Acting as a focal point of contact between business and customers at all times to help develop strong customer relationships and ensure that sales orders are fulfilled on time.
- Following up on customers’ orders, invoices and delivery orders and responding to any complaints/ issues to resolve them accordingly.
- Generating daily/weekly/ monthly/ quarterly/bi-annual and annual reports on sales performance, client performance to identify areas of potential sales opportunities.
- Monitoring sales achievements and maintaining a high margin level for assigned portfolio (SKUs and items).
- Abiding by company policies and procedures such as working hours, dress code, and code of ethics.
- Understanding of sales mechanisms
- Proficient IT Skills, especially with MS Office Suite and ERP system.
- Good Presentation Skills
- Excellent Arabic and English skills